Hello, my name is Lindsay Coupe and I am a Holistic Therapist based in North Manchester.
I studied Holistic Therapies at South Trafford College 2006-2007, with a further year in advanced Holistic Therapies 2007-2008. I am also a full member of the Association of Reflexologists and have been since 2009.
I am extremely passionate about providing therapies and enjoy seeing a positive change brought about by the treatments I provide to my clients.
I am always looking for new treatments to add to my current skill set and have just qualified as a NO HANDS® massage practitioner (June 2015).
- Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Therapies
- Level 3 Diploma in Body Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Additional Reflexology Techniques
- Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Diploma Non-medical Nutritional Advice
- Level 3 Diploma in Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standard
- Second Degree in Reiki method of Natural Healing
- Practitioners Diploma in Crystal Healing
- NO HANDS® Practitioner Course